Looking for more information about the topics addressed in our recent posts? Read through the following resources for more details on hiring moving companies and managing a residential or corporate relocation.
- Want to know more about the kinds of registration your prospective mover is required to have? Visit the US Department of Transportation page and learn more about the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, how it deals with movers, and what you need to know.
- Curious how much hiring a moving company might cost? Check out this eHow article and find out how to estimate moving costs based on distances travelled, items packed, and other added fees.
- Need advice on speedy, organized packing? If you are planning on moving to a new home, take a look at this Moving.com article and get plenty of packing tips.
- If you’re planning to relocate to a new office space, read this About.com article for tips on how to pack up your office equipment, furniture, and supplies.
- Office moves require not just the physical relocation of supplies, but also the transfer of technologies and data critical to your business. Read through this TechRepublic.com post and download an IT moving list.
The Hall Lane Moving website has a ton of useful resources for you- from timelines and checklists to packing tips and advice on settling into your new home! If you are looking for great Long Island movers to help you with your next relocation, give Hall Lane a call at (631) 343-2097!